I’m a Master's student at Stanford in Computer Science, graduating in 2023. I completed my undergrad at UC Berkeley, also in Computer Science. Aside from my extensive software engineering experiences, I am actively involved in AI research. I will be a research intern at Google AI for summer 2022!
Experiences at Stanford University
• SNAP Group | Graduate Researcher (September 2021 - Present)
Experiences at UC Berkeley
• Yu Lab | Undergraduate Researcher (September 2020 - August 2021)
• AutoLab (Berkeley AI Research) | Undergraduate Researcher (February 2019 - February 2020)
• Cal Launchpad | Project Leader/Machine Learning Developer (September 2017 - May 2019)
• Upsilon Pi Epsilon, Nu Chapter | Vice President (December 2018 - December 2019)
• Stripe | Software Engineer Intern (May 2020 - August 2020)
• Microsoft | Software Engineer Intern (May 2019 - August 2019)
• NASA (Ames Research Center) | Software Engineer/Research Intern (May 2018 - August 2018)
If you have any questions or inquiries, feel free to reach me at danielzeng (at) stanford (dot) edu.